Starting at ₹7700 / week for 2 Guests
- Pricing Plans
- Cancellation Policy
With an idyllic location at the foothills of Nilgiri mountains, Avadale Masinagudi allows you to unwind yet work, socialize yet enjoy freedom, and share thoughts or stay in solitude. From relaxing in the gazebo to taking a morning stroll towards the foothills, the property is a perfect setting to become one with nature.
Avadale Masinagudi features a shared lounge, garden and terrace in Masinagudi. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi.
|Nature Front||WiFi||Garden||Cafe||Experiential Homestay|
- Stay for the duration
- WiFi Connection
- Electricity Charges & Power Backup
- Regular Housekeeping
- Any meals
- Laundry Service
|Room Type||30 Days||15 Days||7 Days|
|Private Room for 2||₹33,000||₹16,500||₹7700|
*All meals at ₹700/person/day
- All the properties would be following the SOPs and guidelines as dictated by WHO to ensure a safe and hygienic stay.
- Contactless Check-In.
- Regular sanitization of the property covering all the touch-points and common areas.
- Your room/dorm would be sanitized twice a week.
- Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
- Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
- Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
- For cancellation within one week of arrival, we will not be providing any refunds.
- For cancellation between 7 days and 14 days of arrival, we'll be providing with a 50% refund of the booking amount.
- For cancellation more than 15 days prior to the date of arrival, we'll be providing with a complete refund.
- All booking requests will be confirmed at a 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- In case the property is not able to host you due to any local or subjective circumstances, we will provide a complete refund or provide you with an alternate.
- Attractions Nearby
- Travel Tips
Masinagudi is a quaint hill station located near Mysore known for its wildlife. A haven for animal and bird lovers, this place is ideal and mesmerizing if you wish to get close to nature. It’s located at just a 1-hour drive from Ooty and is filled with breathtaking views and sceneries. The Mudumalai National Park is the highlight here and is popular amongst visitors.
Located just 97 km from Mysore, Masinagudi is considered one of the most perfect jungle getaways in South India. Apart from Mudumalai, the Bandipur Tiger Reserve is also a popular hotspot here. One can engage in wildlife spotting, fishing, go on many exciting safaris by hiring private jeeps, sit by the stunning Moyar River, or even go boating there, the possibilities here are endless. Visit the Theppakadu Elephant Camp for an unforgettable experience amongst elephants as you go right into their abodes.
- Mudumalai National Park
- Theppakadu Elephant Park
- Bandipur Tiger Reserve
- Nilgiri Tea Plantations
- Moyar River
How to reach
Masinagudi is well connected only through roads. There are no airports in the village and the closest is Coimbatore Airport at 123 km away. The nearest railway station is the Mysore Railway Station at 97 km away. There are no buses coming directly to the village but the main bus stand is in Madumalai which is 17 km away.
When to travel?
The best time to visit Masinagudi is from the cooler months of October to May. The weather is pleasant and enjoyable through the winters. It would be wise to avoid peak summer and monsoon months as the weather is humid and often forces travellers to stay indoors.