Starting at ₹28,000 / week inclusive of ALL MEALS
- Pricing Plans
- Cancellation Policy
Situated in Udaipur in the Rajasthan region, Dera Baghdarrah Nature Retreat Udaipur features accommodation that includes a patio with lake views, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom with shower.
Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at Dera Baghdarrah, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.
City Palace of Udaipur is 25 km from the accommodation, while Lake Pichola is 25 km from the property. The nearest airport is Maharana Pratap Airport, 34 km from Dera Baghdarrah Nature Retreat Udaipur.
- Stay for the duration
- All Meals
- WiFi Connection
- Electricity Charges & Power Backup
- Regular Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
|Plan||30 Days||15 Days||7 Days|
|All meals Inclusive||₹106,680||₹53,490||₹28,000|
- All the properties would be following the SOPs and guidelines as dictated by WHO to ensure a safe and hygienic stay.
- Contactless Check-In.
- Regular sanitization of the property covering all the touch-points and common areas.
- Your room/dorm would be sanitized twice a week.
- Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
- Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
- Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
- For cancellation within one week of arrival, we will not be providing any refunds.
- For cancellation between 7 days and 14 days of arrival, we'll be providing with a 50% refund of the booking amount.
- For cancellation more than 15 days prior to the date of arrival, we'll be providing with a complete refund.
- All booking requests will be confirmed at a 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- In case the property is not able to host you due to any local or subjective circumstances, we will provide a complete refund or provide you with an alternate.
- Attractions Nearby
- Travel Tips
Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes, is the crown jewel of the state of Rajasthan. It is surrounded by the beautiful Aravalli Hills in all directions, making this city as lovely as it is. This ‘Venice of the East’ has an abundance of natural beauty, mesmerising temples and breathtaking architecture which makes it a must-visit destination in India. A boat ride through the serene waters of Lake Pichola will be enough to prove to you why Udaipur is the pride of Rajasthan.
Located in a valley and surrounded by four lakes, Udaipur has natural offerings with a grandeur multiplied by human effort, to make it one of the most enchanting and memorable tourist destinations. It justifies all names ever offered to its charm from ‘Jewel of Mewar’ to ‘Venice of the East’. And though the entire city’s architecture is flattering, the Lake Palace hotel is something that offers the city a visual definition. The revered Nathdwara temple is about 60 km from Udaipur.
- Lake Pichola
- City Palace
- Fateh Sagar Lake
- Sajjangarh Palace
- Eklingji Temple
- Jaisamand Lake
- Vintage Car Museum
- Karni Mata Temple
How to reach?
The Maharana Pratap Airport is nearly 24km from the main city. The city is connected by air with all major cities of India (3 – 4 daily flights from Delhi & Mumbai). There are many trains that stop at the Udaipur Railway Station as well. You can reach Udaipur by road (by bus, cab or car) too.companies.
When to travel?
October to March offer is the best time to visit Udaipur. The winter season is pleasant making it an ideal time to explore the city at its best. Monsoons from July to September is another ideal time to visit Udaipur as it is pleasant and a relief from the torrid climate of Rajasthan. However, summer months must be avoided as the temperatures rise up to 42 degrees.