Mascot Beach Resort
Starting at ₹23,800 / week inclusive of BREAKFAST
- Pricing Plans
- Cancellation Policy
Hardly a kilometer from the Kannur city, this beautiful resort is located on a cliff facing the Great Arabian Sea. On a spacious land , in a calm and romantic environment, Mascot Resort is truly an ideal place for vacations.
The Ayurvedic rejuvenation centre at Mascot is a toner for mind and body. Not to be overlooked is the spectacular view from our rooms, wake up to see the Arabian Sea blush to the first rays of the rising sun. Of course the evenings are spent with the whispering waves canopied by a shimmering sky. It has been said by all our guests that the lounging by or pool and gazing out at the beach has been an experience to cherish.
|Coastal Front||WiFi||Spa||Cafe||Swimming Pool|
- Stay for the duration
- Breakfast on all days
- WiFi Connection
- Electricity Charges & Power Backup
- Regular Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
|Room Type||30 Days||15 Days||7 Days|
*Prices are inclusive of Breakfast on all days.
**Note that prices are not applicable from December 20, 2020 to January 3, 2021.
- All the properties would be following the SOPs and guidelines as dictated by WHO to ensure a safe and hygienic stay.
- Contactless Check-In.
- Regular sanitization of the property covering all the touch-points and common areas.
- Your room/dorm would be sanitized twice a week.
- Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
- Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
- Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
- For cancellation within one week of arrival, we will not be providing any refunds.
- For cancellation between 7 days and 14 days of arrival, we'll be providing with a 50% refund of the booking amount.
- For cancellation more than 15 days prior to the date of arrival, we'll be providing with a complete refund.
- All booking requests will be confirmed at a 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- In case the property is not able to host you due to any local or subjective circumstances, we will provide a complete refund or provide you with an alternate.
- Attractions Nearby
- Travel Tips
Located on the Malabar Coast of Kerala, Kannur (fondly known as Cannanore), is a beautiful city bundled with a plethora of sightseeing options like beaches, monuments, ancient temples, and picnic spots.
Steeped in the distinctive local art forms like Theyyam, Kannur still has an aura of the bygone colonial era. The deep footprints of the Dutch, the Portuguese, the British, and the Mysore Sultanate are still imbibed into the town and can be witnessed all around. The town blessed with exceptional art of weaving that has earned it the title of the land of loons and huge cashew trees perhaps rooted by Portuguese. Take an evening stroll near the lighthouse beach or explore the Portuguese history at St. Angelo’s Fort while you are in Kannur.
- Payyambalam Beach
- Muzhappilangad Beach
- St. Angelo Fort
- Kannur Lighthouse
- Parassinikkadavu Snake Park
- Baby Beach
- Arakkal Museum
- Palakkayam Thattu
- Theyyam Festival
How to reach?
Kannur is well-linked with all the other cities through all the major modes of transportation, i.e. roadways, railways and airways. Kannur has its own railway station where a large number of trains including the Nizamuddin Express, Madgaon Express, Kochuveli Express, Mangalore Express, and New Delhi AC Express ply through. The nearest airport to Kannur is the Calicut International Airport, Kozhikode, located at a distance of about 85 km from the town. Kannur is linked to the nearby cities of Kerela through a well-developed network of roads, also a national highway, ensuring smoother travel down to the destination.
When to travel?
October to February is the best time to visit Kannur being a coastal city with a tropical climate. Tourists majorly prefer the winters in Kannur as it is the most convenient and comfortable time of the year with a pleasant environment. The temperature lies between a range of 20 to 25-degree Celsius. Monsoons are also ideal for a visit, however, make sure you’re equipped with umbrellas and mosquito repellents. Summers, on the other hand, are the least ideal time as the temperatures might rise above 40-degree Celsius making it unbearable.