Starting at ₹34,650 / week for up to 4 Guests
- Pricing Plans
- Cancellation Policy
Waves Calangute offers are designed to help guests to relax, unwind and have fun with family and friends. Whether planning a holiday with family, or with friends, or even a business trip, the property is a perfect place to relax, unwind, and recharge. Each apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries, and a terrace and/or balcony.
|Swimming Pool||WiFi||Garden||Kitchennete||Pet Friendly|
- Stay for the duration
- WiFi Connection
- Electricity Charges & Power Backup
- Regular Housekeeping
- Any meals
- Laundry Service
|PAX||30 Days||15 Days||7 Days|
|Upto 4 guests||₹148,500||₹74,250||₹34,650|
*Note that prices are not applicable from December 20, 2020 to January 3, 2021.
- All the properties would be following the SOPs and guidelines as dictated by WHO to ensure a safe and hygienic stay.
- Contactless Check-In.
- Regular sanitization of the property covering all the touch-points and common areas.
- Your room/dorm would be sanitized twice a week.
- Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
- Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
- Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
- For cancellation within one week of arrival, we will not be providing any refunds.
- For cancellation between 7 days and 14 days of arrival, we'll be providing with a 50% refund of the booking amount.
- For cancellation more than 15 days prior to the date of arrival, we'll be providing with a complete refund.
- All booking requests will be confirmed at a 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- In case the property is not able to host you due to any local or subjective circumstances, we will provide a complete refund or provide you with an alternate.
- Attractions Nearby
- Travel Tips
A land that redefines holidays, with its exquisite mix of sun, surf, and beaches; Goa has become the ultimate tourist destination. Goa is a tiny emeralds land with its natural scenic beauty, attractive beaches and temples, famous for its architecture, feast and festivals and hospitable people with a rich culture. So get swept away in Goa by the spectacular sunrises and sunsets and rejuvenate yourself.
Renowned for its beaches, Goa is visited by hundreds of thousands of international and domestic tourists each year. Goa is also known for its temples and world heritage architecture including the Basilica of Bom Jesus in Old Goa, which makes it one of the biggest Christian pilgrimage sites in Asia.In addition, Goa also has rich flora and fauna, owing to its location on the Western Ghats range, which is classified as a biodiversity hotspot.
- Anjuna Beach
- Vagator Beach
- Fort Aguada
- Benaulim Beach
- Agonda Beach
- Dudhsagar Falls
- Baga Beach
When to travel?
November to February is the best time to visit Goa and explore Goa tourism if you want to enjoy the best part of Goa’s weather.
Peak season is from mid-November to mid- February when the weather is comfortable, cool and pleasant. Shoulder season is from mid-June to October when Goa tourism is at its most beautiful. The rains come down on the state during these months and while the countryside becomes a lush green, the clubs start brimming with people and raging parties. Off-season is the time between March to May when the temperatures soar and the prices of the hotels and homestays drop. This is the time when Goa tourism is at a low and you may get some quiet days, away from the touristy crowds.