Starting at ₹34,650 / week inclusive of BREAKFAST and DINNER
- Pricing Plans
- Cancellation Policy
Rarely do you find a retreat that is embodied by the essence of nature, taking your mind off everything that is apparent. In a place like this, the chirping of birds, the wind blowing in the trees and star-studded sky put forth an experience which is unforgettable. The property is built for relaxation and is suitable for those who want to get away from the city chaos. The cottages are made delicately crafted by local artisans ( using mostly stone and wood ) giving the cottages a traditional yet royal look.
|Mountain View||WiFi||Garden||Cafe||Pet Friendly|
- Stay for the duration
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- WiFi Connection
- Electricity Charges & Power Backup
- Regular Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
|Room Type||30 Days||15 Days||7 Days|
*Inclusive of BREAKFAST and DINNER
- All the properties would be following the SOPs and guidelines as dictated by WHO to ensure a safe and hygienic stay.
- Contactless Check-In.
- Regular sanitization of the property covering all the touch-points and common areas.
- Your room/dorm would be sanitized twice a week.
- Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
- Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
- Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
- For cancellation within one week of arrival, we will not be providing any refunds.
- For cancellation between 7 days and 14 days of arrival, we'll be providing with a 50% refund of the booking amount.
- For cancellation more than 15 days prior to the date of arrival, we'll be providing with a complete refund.
- All booking requests will be confirmed at a 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- In case the property is not able to host you due to any local or subjective circumstances, we will provide a complete refund or provide you with an alternate.
- Attractions Nearby
- Travel Tips
Shimla is the capital Himachal Pradesh in India and a popular hill-station among Indian families and honeymooners. Situated at the height of 2200m, Shimla was the summer capital of British India. Shimla still retains its old-world charm with beautiful colonial architecture, pedestrian-friendly Mall Road and the ridge lined up with multiple shops, cafes and restaurants.
Shimla is well connected with many cities and is just 4 hours from the nearby city of Chandigarh. The city has an airport as well; however, there aren’t many daily flights from here. The railway station connects Shimla with the plans and is famous for the Kalka-Shimla train route; a UNESCO listed World Heritage site.
Shimla is often covered with nearby towns of Kufri, a hill-station almost always covered by snow and Chail, famous for a huge palace and the highest cricket ground in the world. Tourists also visit the famous Jakhu Temple and engage in sightseeing at various viewpoints during their trip to Shimla.
- The Ridge, Mall Road
- Toy Train
- Jakhu Temple
- Lakkar Bazar
- Chadwick Falls
- Shimla Christ Church
How to reach?
The nearest broad gauge railway station from Shimla is in Kalka which is 89 km away. One can either take a taxi, local bus, or the toy train to Shimla. Shimla is easily accessible via road too and Chandigarh-Shimla highway is in good condition and it only takes around 3 and a half hours to reach here from Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the nearest major airport from Shimla and is around 113 km away. The nearest airport is Jubbarhatti Airport which is 25 km away from the heart of Shimla, however, this airport occasionally functions with limited flights from Delhi.
When to travel?
The best time to visit Shimla is between March to June when the weather remains pleasant and the temperature ranges from 15°C to 30°C. The best time to experience Snowfall in Shimla is during the winters months – November to February. This time is ideal for snow-activities like skiing and exploring snow-covered surroundings. Tourism thrives in Shimla in all the seasons other than the monsoons which begin in July and last till September.